FOLLOW
XOXO

ALLAHU RABBI... ALLAH ❤
Drama : Gulp and Gasp ✈
12 July 2013 with 1 angel
Assalamualaikum
Salam Ramadhan Al Mubarak

After 2 days training drama GULP & GASP , finally my gang *Zezo , Neddy dan Sab and I were performed yesterday. Btw, only in the class, not at stage. The actor and actress :

ZEZO as LORD SEPTIC
the nasty boss of the railway. 
A cruel and evil villain of the worst sort

I'M AJA as CROUCH
His slimmy little servant - a bully who grovels for a living.

SAB as PERCY
The dashing hero - handsome, brave and squeaky clean..
right down to his undies

NEDDY as ROSE
A pure, young and pretty damsel in distress

* seriously, I was forgot my scrip what must I say. hahaha maybe nervous shamed because the boys keep talking and shouting to me. lol hahahhaha perasan ! The conclusion is, dorang kata watak aku sebagai Crouch menjadi, someone who is grate and, Lord Septic. 

posting . 

Another group performed yesterday :
*Left : Musa , Nidholi , Raziq , Edin , Aqil

*Left : Ammad , Bobby , Luqman , Faris , Amon

p/s : Btw, korang mesti weird kenapa kiteorang pasal pakaian kiteorang, aku pelajar Sek Agama Men Tinggi KKB. So that's why la tudung labuh, kain hijau bagai. huhuhu


Layout by chocolettha. Post title from owlala. Colors & Image neapolitan ice cream & 1950's Argyle.


PAST | PRESENT